A vacancy has come available for a full time staff member to work in our online shop. The lucky candidate must be available to work in Edinburgh, Monday to Friday, 9-5.30 as of September 2013.
Before you start... do you have:
· - Knowledge of the product; a comprehensive understanding of fashions and textiles from 1920s through to the present day.
· -Excellent computer skills and ideally previous experience with internet sales (preferably Ebay) on a commercial scale.
· -Experience working with social media as a method of promotion and advertising particularly with regards to blogging, facebook and twitter.
· -Photographic experience, mannequin dressing and display.
· -Customer service experience both online and by phone.
· -Understanding of Dispatch Manager or an equivalent online postal facility (optional).
We are looking for someone with a real passion for the product and a desire to learn more. The candidate must have the ability to perform well under pressure and to work within strict deadlines in a bid to deliver consistent sales results.
If you’re interested please email a CV and cover letter with information about why you believe that you would be suitable for this role. Please include a short paragraph for the blog (no more than 50 words) with two or three images on a vintage clothes related subject of your choice. Make it funny, informal and most importantly tell us something we don’t already know!